Design vector graphics, web pages and edit photos.Antony Peel
In graphic design, everyone wants tools that are easy to use and valid for many different areas. That is the premise behind CorelDRAW, an ideal program for graphic design and creation, vector art, professional photo retouching and web design.
Express your style and creativity with endless possibilities.
CorelDRAW is a professional graphic design program with all kinds of tools and utilities that you can use thanks to comprehensive tutorials and training materials offered.
Surprise yourself with CorelDRAW's data
- More than 1,000 fonts. OpenType support.
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos.
- 10,000 clipart images.
- 350 templates.
- Multicore processing.
- Supports over 100 formats: AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, EPS, TIFF, DOCX, etc.
- Create custom color harmonies.
- 4 new tools to add effects to vector designs: Smudge, spiral, Attracting and Reject.
- Improved support for complex scripts.
Logos, banners, web layouts, billboards, signs, brochures ... Your style. No limits.
And if that weren't enough...
If that still doesn't seem enough, CorelDRAW also adds two new utilities that you are sure to get a lot out of.
- Corel CONNECT X6, to find resources quickly on the PC, local network or web sites.
What are you waiting for? Download CorelDRAW to your PC now! Get the most from its new features and turn your daily graphics workload into child's play.
What's new in the latest version
- New dock with options for aligning and distributing objects and styles and color harmonies.
- New option to scan using WIA (Windows Image Acquisition).
- PowerClip Frame Page improved.
- It is necessary to create a user account to test the material.
- The trial period lasts for 30 days.
Handle your design applications with a tactile palette
Access the community of the best vector editor